Teen Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which religion do you think is right?

+5
Sayf Udeen
adam12345
Christopher
Daijiro
Oliver
9 posters

Go down

Which religion do you think is right? Empty Which religion do you think is right?

Post by Oliver Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:55 am

I'm a Christian, but I'm not going to say my faith is the right one and all the others a false.
Everyone has the right to believe in their own faith.
Oliver
Oliver

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-04

http://thebroadboard.com

Back to top Go down

Which religion do you think is right? Empty Re: Which religion do you think is right?

Post by Daijiro Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:57 am

I wouldn't say there is "right" religion for everyone to follow. You have to find the religion that is right for YOU. I'm Anglican and happy to be one.
Daijiro
Daijiro
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-03-19

http://teenworldwide.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Which religion do you think is right? Empty Re: Which religion do you think is right?

Post by Christopher Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:34 am

I agree with Aftermath in terms of there being no correct religion. You do need to find where you're most comfortable, and be happy.

Christopher

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by adam12345 Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:25 pm

I agree with Aftermath in terms of there being no correct religion. You do need to find where you're most comfortable, and be happy.
I agree. I'm Christian but I feel everyone has the right to choose what religion they want to practice.

adam12345

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayf Udeen Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:36 am

I'm a Muslim.
I believe in freedom of religion. But not that all paths lead to God. Wink
Sayf Udeen
Sayf Udeen

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMario290 Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:48 am

I'm agnostic (please don't hate). I don't really believe in anything, although I guess there could be an outside force out there.

SuperMario290

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by David Mcdonagh Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:52 pm

I am a catholic. Embarassed

David Mcdonagh

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayf Udeen Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:30 am

David Mcdonagh wrote:I am a catholic. Embarassed
Why embarassed?
Sayf Udeen
Sayf Udeen

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighty Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:14 pm

I don't think any religion is "right", or "wrong": I just believe that if people think they will get closer to g-d with their beliefs, that's fine with me. Smile

Nighty

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by pharaohaimee:) Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:01 pm

i'm an atheist, but i don't preach about it! however i like the idea of religion culturally, like as a way of life, i find that area interesting.

pharaohaimee:)

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum